On behalf of LA PETITE MORGUE, I'd like to once again thank everyone who made this year's Best of Fresh Blood Festival possible:
- The Board
- The festival directors, who went above and beyond to bring these pieces to life with no budget to speak of, and hardly any production support
- The Sanguine Society
- The festival actors who always behaved like professionals (despite not being paid) - especially Vito Trigo, my fight choreographer, and Amanda White, my unofficial PA
- Everyone who donated to the fundraising campaign, and all our other donors
- The super-supportive festival playwrights (3/4 of whom were at EVERY performance!)
- All the actors who have performed at all the Fresh Blood events
- Our wonderful volunteer PSM, Claire Fishman
- Our volunteer SM, Joe Brofcak
- Our wonderful makeup and special effects designer, Margaret Donahue
- All the lovely playwrights who have submitted their bloody awesome horror plays in the past two years
- Steve Barrett, for the awesome photography, and the desk!
And finally, thank you to everyone who supported the festival by buying a ticket! Without an audience to terrify, it's not theatre, it's just a bunch of weirdos playing make-believe - so thank you for playing with us!
The BOFB 2014 Photo Album is on facebook. If you want to see more photos, or if you have photos to share, just leave a comment, or e-mail them to: email@example.com
If you didn't get a copy of the program, you can download a PDF program - and if you didn't have a chance to buy a sweet LPM T-shirt, you'll have another chance at our next event. Just give us a month or two to recover first. This live horror thing is exhausting.
With Undying Love From One of Your Semi-Fearless Leaders,