Do you like music videos where hipsters die bloody? Then watch and enjoy!
Follow Deadly Nights on facebook for updates.
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Last night, we held our second edition of Fresh Blood at The Dressing Room Boutique & Bar, featuring plays by Trystin Bailey, Ria Hill, and Eric LaRocca. If you missed the fun - or you're just hungry for more - check out these upcoming events:
- Aleks Merilo, writer of Bloody Mary, will see Sanguine Theatre Company premiere his new play Exit 37, November 7-10 & 13-17.
- Chelsea Holland is featured in M is for Mammary, a short film from the "The ABC's of Horror" competition, now available for viewing online.
- Adriana Jones will be singing in And You Were Wonderful, a new musical production, November 8-10 at the National Academy Museum.
- Molly Lisenco performs with her comedy group The Internet Disagrees With You, November 8 in Astoria.
- Elizabeth Weitzen stars in We Might Be Superheroes, a campy-fun web series by Amusement Films.
- Lisa Huberman, writer of Ghost-Busted and Heart/Succor, will have her short Life Play read as part of New Light Theatre's Dark Room Series, November 14 & 15 at Access Theatre.
And, on the off-chance that you're in New Jersey and enjoy suspense plays, make sure you check out True Story by EM Lewis at Passage Theatre in Trenton, November 7-24.
If anyone has any short horror plays that are related to PROM, please send it immediately to: email@example.com - The next edition of Fresh Blood will be on Wednesday, December 4, so check back for details, my little ghouls and goblins!