Friday, February 15, 2013

Coming Soon... Troma Takes Over!

My apologies that the next Top 10 List, Top 10 Final Girls will not be ready this afternoon. I will totally have it up by the end of this weekend. Unfortunately I'm a bit crazed at the moment with this:



As some of you know, I worked on Troma's Return to Nuke 'Em High this past summer and I'm so proud of the movie. We are looking to take it to Cannes and basically start an independent film revolution and kind of stick it to the uptight studio execs who will be at Cannes. If that kind of thing is your bag, please join us on Saturday at Culture Fix from 2 PM-2AM. Booze! Music! Stand-Up! Art!

If drinking for 12 hours is not your liver's thing, please feel free to come by any time between 2 PM and 2AM.

Hope to see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment