After the success of our first-ever Fresh Blood event, La Petite Morgue is gearing up for our inaugural season. We have ideas, but it will take money to bring those ideas to life. We have a strategy for fundraising, but we need your help!
We need volunteers to:
- Design merchandise for our SpreadShirt store.
- Solicit donations that can be used as donor incentives and gifts from horror-themed businesses and service providers (i.e. "Donate $25 to La Petite Morgue and receive a Zombie Mafia CD").
- Help us make short horror videos explaining why horror fans should donate money.
- Build our online presence with a website slightly more sophisticated than this blog.
- Blog about horror - most importantly, live horror - and help us build our blog's readership.
- Preview and review upcoming events in local and online media.
- Start a podcast for radio horror plays, interviews, reviews, and speculation.
If any of this appeals to you, please write to: email@example.com - send a short note telling us about your relevant skills and what you would be willing to do to assist our fundraising campaign. Most of these projects can be done from the comfort of your own home or office, and they don't take a big time commitment. If you are a student, we are willing to fill out the necessary paperwork so you can earn school credit. We are also willing to write you a glowing letter of recommendation if that would be useful. If it wouldn't be useful, we will buy you a pizza and some beer.